Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] HowTo Install Bacula 7 on CentOS 7 - Fresh install

2014-09-30 03:10:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] HowTo Install Bacula 7 on CentOS 7 - Fresh install
From: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 09:05:01 +0200
Actually starting Bacula for the first time is a lot simpler... just look at the various quickstart files that are included in the package bacula-common:

[slaanesh@localhost bacula-common]$ pwd
/usr/share/doc/bacula-common
[slaanesh@localhost bacula-common]$ ls -l
total 16
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 1727 Jul 31 10:17 quickstart_mysql.txt
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 1787 Jul 31 10:17 quickstart_postgresql.txt
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 1663 Jul 31 10:17 quickstart_sqlite3.txt
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 1888 Jul 31 10:17 README.Redhat

They contain quick instructions for getting up and running in 5 minutes.

Regards,
--Simone