Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Running full backup for all clients

2014-09-23 09:03:12
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Running full backup for all clients
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Victor Sterpu <victor AT caido DOT ro>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 10:00:39 -0300
I changed the external HDD on witch the backups were stored.
I want to be able to restore using only the new HDD and for this I must make a full backup for all the clients.

You should configure this new Storage Device on bacula-sd.conf. Call it on the bacula-dir.conf. Specify this new storage usage on your JobDefs and/or Job and/or Schedule.

 How can I run a full backup for all clients?

You can change the default job level at the JobDefs resource. You can also do it manually with the run command > mod, on bconsole. But the best way is to configure it in the bacula-dir.conf Schedule. Eg:

Run = Full   friday at 20:00

Now my clients are on incremental backup.

Victor. I don't wanna be rude, but your questions are kind of general and lead us to do (for free) all your work for you.
I don't wanna tell what you to do neigher, but I think you should seek a little Bacula capacitation.

Thank you
Victor S.

DISCLAIMER:
Acest mesaj de posta electronica si documentele aferente sunt confidentiale. Este interzisa distribuirea, dezvaluirea sau orice alt mod de utilizare a lor. Daca nu sunteti destinatarul acestui mesaj, este interzis sa actionati in baza acestor informatii. Citirea, copierea, distribuirea, dezvaluirea sau utilizarea in alt mod a informatiei continute in acest mesaj constituie o incalcare a legii. Daca ati primit mesajul din greseala, va rugam sa il distrugeti, anuntand expeditorul de eroarea comisa. Intrucat nu poate fi garantat faptul ca posta electronica este un mod sigur si lipsit de erori de transmitere a informatiilor, este responsabilitatea dvs. sa va asigurati ca mesajul (inclusiv documentele alaturate lui) este validat si autorizat spre a fi utilizat in mediul dvs.

Heitor Medrado de Faria | Need Bacula training? 10% discount coupon code at Udemy: bacula-users
+55 61 2021-8260
+55 61 8268-4220
Site: www.bacula.com.br
Facebook: heitor.faria