Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Unintended effect of bconsole's reload command?

2014-06-30 10:33:14
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Unintended effect of bconsole's reload command?
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: Bill Arlofski <waa-bacula AT revpol DOT com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:30:58 +0200
Hello,

Hi list, Hi Kern,

Recently, I have been noticing that jobs I have temporarily disabled at the
bconsole prompt had been 'randomly' showing back up in the list of scheduled
nightly jobs.

I just noticed that this happened again to me this morning, and determined
that I had just modified a config file (I made some indents and formatting
changes, no actual backup configuration changes were made), and then I issued
the reload command.

Is the reload command supposed to enable all disabled jobs,

Yes it is.

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski