Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] RPM installation error

2014-06-20 15:24:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] RPM installation error
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: "Brady, Mike" <mike.brady AT devnull.net DOT nz>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 21:19:55 +0200
One of the things that I did in 7.0.4 was to upgrade the libtool version
because it was needed by FreeBSD.  This upgrade seems to have created
problems with RHEL 6 because it caused the dependencies for the shared
libraries to be messed up (I am not yet sure that this is a libtool bug
or some change in the way libtool works).  I suspect that the same
problem may be occurring for RHEL 7, which is apparently what you are
using.  One way to check this is to see exactly what dependencies each
of the packages supplies.

Otherwise, if you (Ankush More) are really using CentOS 6.5 as you
write, then it appears that you are trying to build and install RHEL 7
packages on RHEL 6.

Best regards,
Kern