Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula 7.x

2014-06-11 12:06:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula 7.x
From: "More, Ankush" <ankush.more AT capgemini DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 16:02:52 +0000
Hi,

I have installed (with RPM's) Bacula 5.0 on Centos 6.5 working fine.
Want to install 7.x with RPM's (latest version) on same server.

What is best method to do?
Do I have remove 5.x and install 7.x RPM's?
What will happen to MySql database?

Thank you,
Ankush
the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.