Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Starting again with my bacula config...

2014-06-08 05:10:23
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Starting again with my bacula config...
From: Steven Haigh <netwiz AT crc.id DOT au>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>, "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 19:04:48 +1000
Hi all,

The one thing I can see tripping me up is that from what I understand,
for a VirtualFull I will need access to ALL jobs since the last
VirtualFull. In the case of a removable eSATA drive that won't be online
all the time, I can't guarantee that access will be available to that drive.

At this stage, I have been using SQLite - simply to keep the entire
system contained. I do have a MySQL server available - but the idea is
to keep the backup system contained to a single VM.

The ponderings of which direction to go is difficult :)

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz AT crc.id DOT au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au