Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to for Bacula7.0.3

2014-06-03 04:09:23
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to for Bacula7.0.3
From: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
To: kamran ayub <kamran.nse AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 10:03:44 +0200

On 2 June 2014 15:28, kamran ayub <kamran.nse AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
I want to configure bacula 7.0.3 on my centos 6.4 system. Please can anybody share me the installation manual for this version.
Thanks

There are two repositories with rawhide backports for all supported CentOS/RHEL/Fedora distributions. One is for 5.2.13 and one is for 7.0.x:

http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/slaanesh/bacula7/
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/slaanesh/bacula/

Both will allow you to upgrade from CentOS/RHEL provided Bacula 5.0.0 packages.
Remember to upgrade the database if upgrading from 5.0.0 and read the appropriate READMEs.

Regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/