Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Backing up SQL 2012

2014-06-01 10:57:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] Backing up SQL 2012
From: Vizo Allman <vizoster AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 10:54:05 -0400
Does anyone have a script that they use as a run before to backup sql 2012?  I would to see one to get idea how to do mine. I guess something that would backup all the db on a server. Also suggustion on the best way to backup SQL 2012 would be appriciated

TIA
-vizo-

--
"Nor aught availed him now
To have build in Heaven high towers    Nor did he scape