Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] baculum-7.0.2 /wizard not found.

2014-04-11 18:20:16
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] baculum-7.0.2 /wizard not found.
From: Marcin Haba <ganiuszka AT gmail DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 00:16:59 +0200
> After installing baculum
>
> I got a php error @ line 75 of
> gui/baculum/framework/I18N/core/MessageSource_gettext.php
>
> TPhpErrorException
>
> Description
>
> [Runtime Notice] Non-static method TGettext::factory() should not be
> called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context (@line 75
> in file
> /var/www/localhost/htdocs/baculum/framework/I18N/core/MessageSource_gettext.php).

Hello John,

Above error is caused by enabled E_STRICT error reporting flag in your
php.ini file.

For Baculum working, you need to disable this flag. In other words, in
your php.ini file is need to switch option error_reporting:

from:

error_reporting = E_ALL | E_STRICT ... and other flags

to:

error_reporting = E_ALL

E_STRICT flag rather is not used in production environment.

More info about these flags you can find here:

http://pl1.php.net/manual/en/errorfunc.configuration.php#ini.error-reporting

I hope that I helped.

Best regards.
Marcin