Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bareos defacing Bacula Wikipedia page

2014-04-09 16:40:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bareos defacing Bacula Wikipedia page
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-devel <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 22:33:54 +0200
Hello,

Someone helped me already.  Thanks! :-)

Please keep it up if the Bareos material comes back.

What probably confuses me the most about this is that if they had or
have their own wikipedia page, I would never dream of putting Bacula
material on it as they have done with both the LinkedIn Bacula Forum and
now on wikipedia.

They (Maik Aussendorf) even went so far as to file a complaint against
me for "removing referenced" material.

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Kern