Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Thanks From Me Too!

2014-04-02 19:21:51
Subject: [Bacula-users] Thanks From Me Too!
From: Richard Fox <rfox AT mbl DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 19:18:33 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I also would like to thank Kern Sibbald all of the other people involved
in the Bacula project and John Drescher for suggesting it to me probably a
long time ago. I was previously using commercial backup software and was
forbidden by the vendor to adapt it to the changing architecture of our
systems even though it was possible to do so (albeit by sacrificing
functionality that I wouldn't be able to use anyway). Switching to Bacula
solved those problems and gave me more functionality than ever before. It
has been liberating for me and the people that depend on my work (even
though they don't know it).

Thanks,
Rich.

--