Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] BAT uses 100% CPU

2014-03-31 04:48:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] BAT uses 100% CPU
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Hendrik Hörmann <hendrik.hoermann AT comspace DOT de>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 10:45:56 +0200
Hello,

Make sure that bat and the Dir are on *exactly* the same version, otherwise you are in trouble. Bacula 2 is *very* old and I am not even sure that bat works with that version.

I recommend to upgrade to Bacula 5.2.13 or probably better to the latest release Bacula 7.0.0, and make 100% sure you build Bat with the right Qt version available in the released depkgs-qt package.

Best regards,
Kern