Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Selective PKI encryption

2014-03-14 20:27:14
Subject: [Bacula-users] Selective PKI encryption
From: global16 <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 16:56:59 -0700
Greetings,

I have a Bacula file daemon running on a file server with numerous jobs backing
up different directories.  Each job backs up to a different pool.  Is it
possible to have one job use PKI encryption without forcing the other jobs to
be encrypted?  Based on all the documentation I've read, it seems like PKI
encryption is all-or-nothing per client... :(

Thanks,
Dan