Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Letter to the Bacula Community concerning Bareos

2013-12-17 15:07:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Letter to the Bacula Community concerning Bareos
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Paul Tabashov <ptabashov AT pontis DOT biz>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 21:04:43 +0100
Hello Paul,

Thank you for your kind words; they mean much more to me than
you might imagine.

I for one use lots of open source, but find time to contribute to Bacula,
so I understand that not everyone contribute.  Besides for me the
greatest part
of Bacula is knowing that lots of people use it and like it.

This has been very hard on me especially the (alleged) stolen code part.
Had I known that this would happen in the beginning, I would probably
have contributed my time to some local charity (well I have done that but
could have done a lot more).

That said, I am determined to continue and do the best that I can
for Bacula.

Best regards,
Kern