Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] automatically truncating volumes on manual purge

2013-12-12 03:12:11
Subject: [Bacula-users] automatically truncating volumes on manual purge
From: Silver Salonen <silver AT serverock DOT ee>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 10:08:36 +0200
Hi.

First of all, I'm using Bacula 5.2.6 on Debian.

I'm trying to get ActionOnPurge=Truncate to work automatically, but I
can't quite get there.

I've got it so far that when I purge volume and execute "purge volume
action=truncate pool=volumepool storage=clientstorage" then the volume
gets truncated on SD.

But shouldn't it happen automatically when I purge volume?

--
Silver