Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Generic Backup question

2013-12-03 17:10:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Generic Backup question
From: Lupin Deterd <lupindeterd AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 11:07:37 +1300
Hi,

I'm currently on planning stage for our backup solution, I've used bacula six years ago and mostly it was already set-up now its a different mode as I'll be starting it from scratch, would you care to share with me your experience with the following?

How do you compute your backup storage?
- Say 100% server using GSF scheduling.

Backup schedule/tape rotation?
 - GSF(Monthly-Full,Weekly-Full, Daily-Diff)

Tape/Library Technology used?

- Brand/Model.

 Do you use backup module/agent?
 -SAP, Oracle