Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula TLS help

2013-12-02 17:39:52
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula TLS help
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: Tim Dunphy <bluethundr AT gmail DOT com>, Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 22:34:29 +0100
Hello,

2013/11/30 Tim Dunphy <bluethundr AT gmail DOT com>
[root@storage:/etc/bacula] #bconsole
Connecting to Director storage.jokefire.com:9101
TLS negotiation failed Director authorization problem. Most likely the passwords do not agree. If you are using TLS, there may have been a certificate validation error during the TLS handshake. Please see http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Bacula_Freque_Asked_Questi.html#SECTION00260000000000000000 for help.
In my opinion which was confirmed by a Bacula support TLS with bconsole is not working (it has a some BUG inside). But TLS with FD or SD is working fine - I have a lot of TLS deployments of this kind.

I hope this help.

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski