Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] client connect to storage daemon problem

2013-09-13 17:13:10
Subject: [Bacula-users] client connect to storage daemon problem
From: "Rao, Uthra R. (GSFC-672.0)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC]" <uthra.r.rao AT nasa DOT gov>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 21:09:12 +0000

I am trying to back-up a client on a 10G private network. The storage daemon is on 1G network and works with other clients on that network. I am now trying to add a client on a 10G network. I was able to connect to the client from the bconsole on the server. Port 9103 is open on the server and port 9102 is open on the client.

When I try to schedule a full backup I see the following message in the bsonsole:

“7827 Full    ****.2013-09-13_16.30.23_03 is waiting for Client ***-fd to connect to Storage jukebox”

Then the job fails with this report:

13-Sep 15:31 **** JobId 7823: Fatal error: Authorization key rejected by Storage daemon.

Please see http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Bacula_Freque_Asked_Questi.html#SECTION003760000000000000000 for help.

13-Sep 15:31 ***-fd JobId 7823: Fatal error: Failed to authenticate Storage daemon.

So looks like I am having problems with the client talking to the storage daemon that is not on the private 10G network. In other words how do I get the storage daemon talk to two different networks?

If anybody has any solution to this I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

UR