Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] BAT.conf password

2013-08-09 16:00:50
Subject: [Bacula-users] BAT.conf password
From: Robyn Holmes <RHolmes AT opubco DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 19:56:59 +0000

Bacula was set up by a former employee, I have inherited it and am new to CentOS.

I have copied and tried every –DIR password I can find on my Win7VM and on the Bacula server, they always give “Authorization problem with Director at Bacula.a.b.com:9101. Most likely the passwords do not agree.” when launching BAT.exe

Which Director password is it wanting?

Thanks in advance.