Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Auto-deleting backups

2013-08-05 05:55:15
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Auto-deleting backups
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 12:51:21 +0300
Hello,

2013/7/30 soveren <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
>Does the listing still show 31,536,000 a second retention period for all volumes?
And another question - is there any option that can auto-prune oldest volume and files when there is no disk space left? I mean without setting Volume Retention to 21 days?

AFAIK, no.

If it is your problem then setup a pool with limited number of volumes and limited size of each volume. With this setup you will get a maximum pool size of max_volumes x max_volume_size. Then you can add pool option: Purge oldest volume. It should solve your problem - but I never tested it this way.

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net