Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] More than one instance of SD

2013-04-30 15:53:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] More than one instance of SD
From: Sergio Belkin <sebelk AT gmail DOT com>
To: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:49:15 -0300
2013/4/30 Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>:
> Hello,
>
> 2013/4/30 Sergio Belkin <sebelk AT gmail DOT com>
>>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I'd want to configure more than one instance of storage daemon each
>> running on a different ip address, but when I add Address it complains as
>> follows:
>>

>> Config error: Keyword "Address" not permitted in this resource.
>> Perhaps you left the trailing brace off of the previous resource.
>>             : line 15, col 10 of file /etc/bacula/bacula-sd.conf
>>   Address = mysd.example.com
>>

> "Address" keyword is not permitted in this resource. :) You should read the
> error message.
>
> The correct keywords are: SDAddress or SDAddresses. You should check the
> manual
> (http://www.bacula.org/5.2.x-manuals/en/main/main/Storage_Daemon_Configuratio.html)
> but not the config example which is incorrect... :)
>
> best regards
> --
> Radosław Korzeniewski
> radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net

Thanks, it worked!

I've configured as
http://www.bacula.org/5.2.x-manuals/en/main/main/Configuring_Director.html#SECTION0014140000000000000000

I've read by mistake and I didn't realized that it was about storage
resource of Director!

thanks again
Sergio Belkin  http://www.sergiobelkin.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com