Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula installation errors - PostgreSQL

2013-03-20 13:59:52
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula installation errors - PostgreSQL
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: Nasos Nikologiannis <nasosnik AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:57:26 +0100
Hello,

2013/3/20 Nasos Nikologiannis <nasosnik AT gmail DOT com>
During Bacula clean installation, upon tables creation, I get the following notices from PostgreSQL.

Since Bacula will be installed on a production system, and PostgreSQL is prefered over MySQL, I would like to

ask if these notices are considered "safe".

Absolutely. There are notices not errors.

You should check the last line of your log: Creation of Bacula PostgreSQL tables succeeded.

What do you need more?

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski