Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] spurious "Intervention needed" messages

2013-03-04 05:07:35
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] spurious "Intervention needed" messages
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
To: Tilman Schmidt <t.schmidt AT phoenixsoftware DOT de>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 11:04:46 +0100
On Mon, Mar 04, 2013 at 09:55:25AM +0100, Tilman Schmidt wrote:
> Another one, this time with version 5.2.13. Recycling was actually
> necessary this time:
>

> I can assure that there was no one in the building Friday night between
> 20:06 and 20:11 to change a tape or enter a command to Bacula.

< SNIP SNIP >

> --
> Tilman Schmidt
> Phoenix Software GmbH
> Bonn, Germany

I've also seen some weird messages regarding volume recycling and / or
volume mounts in versions .12 and now .13. For instance there is one
incremental pool which is identical to all the other pools which
somehow fails to auto-create and label on disk volumes.

As a workaround, I'v now labelled a number of volumes manually and
hope the problem will "go away" over time.

This post probably isn't going to help you much but at least you're
not alone ;)

Cheers, Uwe

--
NIONEX --- Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA