Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Frequent Hangs, Bacula 5.0.3

2013-02-19 09:47:07
Subject: [Bacula-users] Frequent Hangs, Bacula 5.0.3
From: "Novosielski, Ryan" <novosirj AT umdnj DOT edu>
To: "'bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 09:43:48 -0500
Hi all,

Recently upgraded from Bacula 2.2.8 to 5.0.3 on Solaris (Blastwave for the
former, OpenCSW for the latter) and I'm getting frequent hangs. It seems most
often during the first backup after a full, which uses a different tape drive
than my incrementals, but last week it happened when an incremental ran the
next day after an incremental. When this hang is occurring, the symptom is
almost always that the job(s) that triggered it are "waiting on storage." Help?

=R