Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Backup Bacula agent slow performance on Solaris 10

2013-02-11 11:06:52
Subject: [Bacula-users] Backup Bacula agent slow performance on Solaris 10
From: michaelfc <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 23:17:14 -0800
Hello,

Our Director runs on RedHat Enterprise Linux 6.3 running latest version Bacula
5.2.11. Clients are on version 5.2.11 too.
We have a mixture of Linux servers along with a Solaris 5.10 server running
Lotus Domino 8.5.3.

The Linux servers backup and finish at a normal or fast pace whereas the
Solaris servers take forever to finish.

For the Solaris server, if we transfer the files to backup via ftp, it takes a
matter of minutes whereas if we use the Bacula Client agent, it took ages to
complete (Very Slow Performance).

Can somebody help to solve this problem please? Any help is most welcomed.
Thanks in advance.