Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Parallel copy jobs revisited

2013-02-05 03:40:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Parallel copy jobs revisited
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
To: Stephane Navarro <stephane.navarro AT cg81 DOT fr>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 09:06:27 +0100
On Mon, Feb 04, 2013 at 05:41:51PM +0100, Stephane Navarro wrote:

> [...]

Hello Stephane,

not for the moment I'm afraid 8( I've had to jump through all sorts of
burning hoops in order to get copy jobs to work the way I want them to
and even now I'm still getting weird behaviours at times.

Cheers, Uwe

--
uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net fon: [+49] 5242.91 - 4740, fax:-69 72
Hauptsitz: Avenwedder Str. 55, D-33311 Gütersloh, Germany