Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Volumes in Error

2013-01-30 05:31:33
Subject: [Bacula-users] Volumes in Error
From: Jean-François Leroux <leroux.jeanfrancois AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 11:28:11 +0100
Hi,
It's been a few weeks (2-3) that I have more and more volumes marked in error. I haven’t had this problem before.
I'm doing backups on disk on a remote machine. So all my volumes are files really. I've checked the disks, of course (e2fsck), which are fine.

The volumes go into error mode after this message : The sizes do not match! Volume=229213150 Catalog=107132479

My question is : how can I repair these volumes, possibly without loosing data? I know I can change the Volume status, but next time it is used, it goes back to Error.

So what's the correct way to repair the database ? I've run dbcheck already, and mysql tools. The DB seems OK otherwise.

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide!
Cheers

PS: Bacula-Dir/SD and FD all  on Debian squeeze (5.02)