Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Should I add /etc/bacula to the "Catalog" backup?

2013-01-25 13:47:31
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Should I add /etc/bacula to the "Catalog" backup?
From: Alan McKay <alan.mckay+bacula AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 13:44:05 -0500
On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Alan McKay
<alan.mckay+bacula AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
>     File = "/var/lib/bacula/bacula.sql"

I went looking for this file out of curiousity, and found it was not there.

But upon further digging, it looks like the script dumps the DB, then
backs it up, then removes that file.

Do I have that right?

And further, before creating the file in the first place it removes
one that may already be there, by the looks of it.

Just making sure I got that right.  Is there a reason not to leave the
file there until next time?  Just a space issue?