Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-Web 5.2.12 released

2013-01-25 11:17:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-Web 5.2.12 released
From: Joseph Spenner <joseph85750 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: "bacula-dev AT dflc DOT ch" <bacula-dev AT dflc DOT ch>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 08:13:45 -0800 (PST)
Davide:
  I needed 1 extra step to make this work on my Linux Mint (Ubuntu/Debian) system:

# apt-get install libapache2-mod-php5

Otherwise, my apache didn't know what to do with .php, and would offer them for download.

Thanks!

Regards,
Joseph Spenner

If life gives you lemons, keep them-- because hey.. free lemons.
"♥ Sticker" fixer:  http://microflush.org/stuff/stickers/heartFix.html