Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Django Admin?

2013-01-24 06:58:45
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Django Admin?
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 12:55:03 +0100
Hi folks,

before I duplicate anyone's previous efforts I'd like to find out if
anyone has already created a Django definition for Bacula's DB tables?
I think it'd be quite cool to have a web-based reporting & monitoring
interface, and Django seems like the perfect solution for implementing
such a thing given that Bacula comes with a python interface.

All the best & looking forward to hearing from you,

Uwe
--
NIONEX --- Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA