Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Fwd: Is my tape jukebox borked?

2013-01-22 15:09:01
Subject: [Bacula-users] Fwd: Is my tape jukebox borked?
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 15:06:33 -0500
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alan McKay <alan.mckay+bacula AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Is my tape jukebox borked?
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:44 PM, John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
wrote:
> Are you sure /dev/sg0 is the changer?

Evidently not!

OK, this gets me one step closer.   Honestly I have not found a good
simple "here is where you start when you know nothing" tutorial on
bacula.  The online docs don't seem to have it.

Thanks !   We'll see where I get now.   At least btape now seems to
start without barfing so now I will go follow that btape example.

--
John M. Drescher