Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Windows binaries

2013-01-08 06:41:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Windows binaries
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-devel <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 12:38:38 +0100
Hello,

I would just like to inform you that in several of my previous
communications about the Windows binaries that are available
through the Bacula Systems web site, I mistakenly said (and
the bacula.org web site mistakenly reported) that once the
binaries are purchased, you can continue to download them
for 6 months.  In fact, you can continue to download them
for 3 months.  Note, this was an error on my part and not
any change in Bacula Systems' policy.  My experience in
online software purchases is that most companies give
you a few days or a week, so I hope you find this acceptable.

I apologize for this error, and if someone has already bought
the binaries and is not happy, please email me directly and we
can discuss it.

Best regards,
Kern