Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] lots of copy jobs fail suddenly (5.2.12)

2012-12-24 12:48:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] lots of copy jobs fail suddenly (5.2.12)
From: Tilman Schmidt <t.schmidt AT phoenixsoftware DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 18:45:51 +0100
Am 24.12.2012 10:51, schrieb Uwe Schuerkamp:
> As for my previous question on how to run a job using bconsole,
> passing pool, storage and other params it works like this:
> (echo run catalog=MyCatalog job=copy-single
> storage=FileStorage_denioXXXX_full pool=Online_denioXXXX_full; echo
> yes) | bconsole
>
> I guess the "yes" can be scripted in a nicer way [...]

The "run" command accepts "yes" as an argument to indicate it
should not prompt for confirmation, so you can it do slightly
more elegantly like this:

echo run catalog=MyCatalog job=copy-single \
 storage=FileStorage_denioXXXX_full pool=Online_denioXXXX_full yes | \
 bconsole

Merry Christmas!
Tilman

--