Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [OT] Backup Central

2012-12-14 11:17:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [OT] Backup Central
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 11:15:01 -0500
On 2012-12-13 18:42, ccspro wrote:
> Yeah well this doesn't seem to be happening just to me,
> other messages not threaded correctly on BC or other list serv's via
> google search.

Can we convince you to join the mailing list?

You're great.

> Besides quoting a ton of crap that people write and making messages
> harder to read I try to not include much of the message
> and MY BAD for assuming the reply would thread correctly.
>
> The internal headers should link the message to the correct thread
> group, not my fault - that is a design issue.
>
> Either I'll find an alternative way to post to this forum or I'll
> just stop trying to help out - If messages won't thread correctly I'm
> just waisting my time and yours. Sorry!

You're not wasting our time.  :)  You've very good at helping.

> Would have been nice for someone to take time out of their day to
> inform me my posts are not coming into the forum correctly

First, it is not just you.  It BC in general.

As the initiator of this thread, I raised it to first make sure it
wasn't just me
seeing the problems.  Nobody has complaints about you.

> with some
> advice on a 'better' place to post

I suggest joining the Bacula Users mailing list:

http://www.bacula.org/en/?page=maillists

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org/