Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] concurrent jobs previously working but now only 2

2012-12-03 09:22:26
Subject: [Bacula-users] concurrent jobs previously working but now only 2
From: Jonathan Horne <jhorne AT skopos DOT us>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 14:19:17 +0000
A previous test build, i had concurrent jobs working, that my systems would backup 4 at a time.  Now that I've taken it down and rebuilt it, I've obviously missed something because even tho i have:

Director {                            # define myself
  Name = bacula-dir
  DIRport = 9101                # where we listen for UA connections
  QueryFile = "/var/libexec/bacula/query.sql"
  WorkingDirectory = "/var/spool/bacula"
  PidDirectory = "/var/run"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 4
  Password = "tehwin"         # Console password
  Messages = Daemon
}

… Im not getting 4 concurrent.  Going crazy while i go over what i left out here, i don't remember listing this anywhere else (that doesn't mean i didn't).  Could someone please nudge me in the right direction, web link with reliable examples welcome.  Or just turn the light one for me :)

Thanks,
jonathan

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind SKOPOS to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.