Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Quick fix for Dir Inserting Attributes

2012-11-30 04:56:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Quick fix for Dir Inserting Attributes
From: lst_hoe02 AT kwsoft DOT de
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 10:53:25 +0100
Zitat von Julien Cochennec <julien.cochennec AT mnhn DOT fr>:

> Hi Everybody,
> I have a Dir Inserting Attribute (it's been 2 days now) so all my
> backups are stuck because of this.
> Is there a "quick fix", or even a "dirty fix" to get rid of this?
> I saw solutions about compiling again without a batch-insert option, but
> I really don't want to do that.
> I can configure anything on mysql server to make things go faster.
> Thanks.

You really should be more specific about your problem:
- Which Bacula version?
- Installed from scratch or has it worked before?
- What kind of Jobs are failing?
- Any errror in the Bacula/Db/Systemlog?

and so on...

Normally inserting attributes, even many of them is not a problem so
there is no "dirty fix" to apply.

Regards

Andreas