Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] List Volumes with a Full Backup in it

2012-09-26 10:17:15
Subject: [Bacula-users] List Volumes with a Full Backup in it
From: "Summers, James B. II" <jsummers AT ou DOT edu>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:14:38 +0000
Hello All,

I need to build a list of my file storage volumes that contain a "full" backup.
 Which I will then take that list and use to make an offsite longterm archive.

I could not find a way to do it efficiently with the bls program, so I turned
to using a sql script to do it.  Here is what I have written:
--
select distinct(jobmedia.mediaid)
from job, jobmedia

My volumes are actually named "VolXXXX" and the mediaid is an integer but it
seems to sequence with what I am seeing in my email reports.

Does anyone know if the sql above is correct for what I am trying to get?

I would also only like to get the volumes where the job finished successfully.
Looking at the jobstatus column in the job table, almost all are "T", but I did
see two records that have an "E" in the jobstatus column.

Does anyone know the description of the codes for jobstatus?

TIA
Jim