Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Running Jobs Table?

2012-05-16 17:28:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Running Jobs Table?
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: Mingus Dew <shon.stephens AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 23:25:42 +0200
Hello,

2012/5/16 Mingus Dew <shon.stephens AT gmail DOT com>
Dear All,
    I was wondering if bacula keeps current state information in a
sql table (running jobs, status) or any other place that can be
accessed w/o bconsole? I'd like to monitor different aspects fo the
running job queue (how long job has been running, how many jobs
waiting for resources, etc.)

Check a table "Job" in your catalog database.

best regards

--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net