Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] max. 400GB on Tape

2012-05-16 03:03:12
Subject: [Bacula-users] max. 400GB on Tape
From: "Robert Kromoser" <Robert.Kromoser AT kinamu DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 08:45:11 +0200

Hi everybody.

We have our own physical backup server running Red Hat Linux 6 with Bacula 5.0.3 to a  Tandberg T24 Tape Library

with one LTO-5 Tape drive with an uncompressed capacity of 1.5 TB.

Only Bacula is writing to this no. No other application uses it.

When about 400GB capacity is reached, then tape will be marked full and Bacula

switches to the next tape in the pool.

Where can I configure to use the whole 1.5TB capacity.

br Robert