Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Windows Server 2008 Restore

2012-05-06 23:20:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Windows Server 2008 Restore
From: 송태환 <thdxo AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 12:15:03 +0900
Hello.

I have done full backup Windows 2008 Server.

A few days ago,  Our Windows 2008 Server is died

because H/W is poor, So

We buy new H/w but, I can't restore New H/W !!

I restore to new disk full backup and I create MBR ..

My Server is ..  "windows is loading files" reboot loop

because  New H/W and exiting H/W is different.

How to restore heterogeneous H/W in Windows Server 2008 ??

plz, help me ..

thank you

p.s
I am sorry I don't speak English well.