Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Off-Site Backups With Bacula

2012-04-22 17:12:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Off-Site Backups With Bacula
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: Rodrigo Renie Braga <rodrigorenie AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 17:09:31 -0400
On Mar 12, 2012, at 8:35 PM, Rodrigo Renie Braga wrote:

Hello everyone.

I've written a post on my Blog about my personal experience with off-site backups with Bacula, and I'd like your insights to improve this post, since this particular topic is very difficult to find on the Internet (at least the way I wanted it to work).

Any comment would be very much appreciated:

http://linuxcorp.wordpress.com/2012/03/12/off-site-backups-with-bacula/

Thanks again!

Emphasis that Copy Job must be within a single SD.  You cannot copy between two SD.

Here is what I wrote on copy jobs:

HTH

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org