Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula problem with CentOS Linux 64 Bit

2012-04-12 11:54:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula problem with CentOS Linux 64 Bit
From: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 17:52:33 +0200
2012/4/12 John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
> Yes,
> but I can't fine the answer

Did you verify the passwords match? If so make sure that no bacula
config file uses 127.0.0.1 or localhost as its IP address.

--
John M. Drescher

I'm sure that the passwd match.
And the conf file don't have any localhost IP

There's any problem with client 64 bit and server 32 bit?
This is the firts client I install with yum, usually I compile it with --enable-client-only, may be this the problem?

Thank's

---
Carlo Filippetto