Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to share a tape library between two bacula servers.

2012-04-12 11:48:44
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to share a tape library between two bacula servers.
From: Manuel Trujillo <mtrujillo AT grupointercom DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 17:46:57 +0200
2012/4/12 John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>:
> You can share a SD between directors. However do you really need 2
> directors, independent databases ... ?

The problem is that I need to make copy jobs to LTO from the 2nd
bacula server. There are two servers because the big amount of
information to backup. The two servers are totally independents from
one to other; everyone has it database, etc.

Could you indicate me any link/doc to share a SD between directors, please?

Thank you very much John.

Manu.