Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] "Connection Reset by Peer" Error message

2012-02-27 09:34:26
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] "Connection Reset by Peer" Error message
From: Christopher Hylarides <hylaride AT oanda DOT com>
To: René Moser <rene.moser AT adfinis-sygroup DOT ch>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:32:45 -0500
Just to get this into google for anybody else who may have this issue, I
fixed it my tuning my kernel's TCP keepalive setting to 15 seconds.

On solaris it can be done with this:
/usr/sbin/ndd -set /dev/tcp tcp_keepalive_interval 15000

Christopher Hylarides
Systems Administrator
OANDA Corporation
+1.416.593.6767x327