Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Dir error?

2011-12-10 07:58:35
Subject: [Bacula-users] Dir error?
From: Randy Katz <rkatz AT simplicityhosting DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 04:56:07 -0800
Hi,

Just setup a new Dir. I can get into bconsole and everything looks fine except when
I did a test run I got this error and don't understand it:

Fatal error: sql_create.c:901 Can't start batch mode: ERR=

Anyone know the source? Thanks in advance,
--
----> Randy Katz - SimplicityHosting.Com, Inc. - Premium Web Hosting Services
cPanel Shared, VPS, Dedicated, eCommerce, Affiliates
Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011