Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Recycling Backup

2011-12-05 11:52:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] Recycling Backup
From: Cleuson Alves <cleuson.o AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 14:50:50 -0200
Good afternoon guys, I'm setting up a recycling scheme will be a monthly full backup every day the first of each month, a difference every Saturday and a daily incremental, but how can I build this structure so that the differential and incremental expire prior to when run the first full day, others are already waiting for the new recycled full volume?

I await feedback
Att,

--
Cleuson de Oliveira Alves