Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] using script output in fileset

2011-12-02 06:59:33
Subject: [Bacula-users] using script output in fileset
From: Silver Salonen <silver AT serverock DOT ee>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 13:57:42 +0200
Hi.

I'm trying to get my job backing up only files that would match smth
like "*`date +%y%m%d`*".

It should be quite easy, but it seems to not work.

I created a script /usr/local/etc/bacula/fileset.sh which would echo
wildcards along with today's date:
echo "$1/*`date +%y%m%d`*"

So "/usr/local/etc/bacula/fileset.sh /path/to/backup" gives me:
/path/to/backup/*111202*

The fileset:

Include {
   Options {
     Wild = "|/usr/local/etc/bacula/fileset.sh /path/to/backup"
   }
   Options {
     Exclude = yes
     RegexFile = ".*"
   }
   File = "/path/to/backup"
}

But "estimate jobid=... listing" gives only "/path/to/backup" as the
only thing to be backed up.

However, I get the right files when I set: Wild = "/path/to/backup/*111202*"

What am I doing wrong? Why does that not work with executing the script?

--
Silver