Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Compatibility with QM-SL3-LTO5S/16 Tapeloader

2011-11-16 21:29:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Compatibility with QM-SL3-LTO5S/16 Tapeloader
From: "Wankmüller David <David.Wankmueller AT isko-engineers DOT de>" <David.Wankmueller AT isko-engineers DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 18:05:18 +0100
Hey there bacula users,

our old tape loader has now definetly his last tape written and dont wanne do his work anymore so we are about to by a new one. As we playing around with bacula for a few months we want to migrate it as our primary backup solution. Today we received an offer on a "QM-SL3-LTO5S/16 " (also called quantum 16 slot SuperLoader) connected with SAS(SF-8088).
Does anyone have some experience of using bacula with this tapeloader and could provide me some informations wether it works, device definition, mtx-script and so on?

Best regards

David Wankmüller

David Wankmüller
Systemadministrator

ISKO engineers AG
Taunusstrasse 42, 80807 München
Fon: +49 89 37062-283
Fax: +49 89 37062-191
Mail: David.Wankmueller AT isko-engineers DOT de

Sitz der AG: D-80807 Muenchen, Registergericht Muenchen HRB 129 078
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Michael Welzel
Vorstand: Michael Probst, Peter Lattau, Georg Heinen, Michael Krause
USt-IdNr.: DE 812 837 909