Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Label barcodes -> unsure if bacula labels everything

2011-11-14 09:55:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] Label barcodes -> unsure if bacula labels everything
From: Denny Schierz <linuxmail AT 4lin DOT net>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:53:07 +0100
hi,

I've printed some barcodes for our LTO-2 Autochanger which is also used for
Amanda. For testing I want to label the tapes from 001 till 020 and not more:

[..]
   3: Autochanger
Select Storage resource (1-3): 3
Connecting to Storage daemon Autochanger at backup:9103 ...
3306 Issuing autochanger "slots" command.
Device "Autochanger" has 60 slots.
Connecting to Storage daemon Autochanger at backup:9103 ...
3306 Issuing autochanger "list" command.
The following Volumes will be labeled:
Slot  Volume
==============
 1  Full:LTO001L2
 2  Full:LTO002L2
 3  Full:LTO003L2
 4  Full:LTO004L2
 5  Full:LTO005L2
 6  Full:LTO006L2
 7  Full:LTO007L2
 8  Full:LTO008L2
 9  Full:LTO009L2
10  Full:LTO010L2
11  Full:LTO011L2
12  Full:LTO012L2
13  Full:LTO013L2
14  Full:LTO014L2
15  Full:LTO015L2
16  Full:LTO016L2
17  Full:LTO017L2
18  Full:LTO018L2
19  Full:LTO019L2
20  Full:LTO020L2
21  Full
22  Full
[…]
58  Full

The other tapes I won't change, cause of Amanda. So, does Bacula labels only
till 020 ? (I had to change the mtx-changer script, to remove "VolumeTag=")

cu denny