Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Bacula Version 5.2.1 released

2011-10-30 11:26:14
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Bacula Version 5.2.1 released
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 11:24:39 -0400
> - Ability to Verify any specified Job

Thank You very much for implementing this. I will test as soon as I
can. Many times at work (academic department of ~20 users, ~50
machines and ~50TB of data) I have wanted to verify my jobs but the
previous functionality was not very functional for me especially since
I run concurrent jobs and the last job on a client was almost always
not the one I wanted to verify..

John